Yesterday, Janey from Is That You, Darling? tweeted me to say that she had nominated me for a blog award, and I’m very flattered!! Thank you!
The award is the Very Inspiring Blogger award, and from what I gather, I have to think of seven facts about myself to tell you… much harder than it sounds!! Here goes!
- I’m really not a cat person at all, and I can’t understand why people are. Dogs are much nicer 🙂
- I can’t watch scary movies, not because I’m scared, but because I spend too much time imagining what’s happening off screen that’s so bad they had to pan the camera away…
- I was born on Mothers Day (best present ever, Mum?)
- I wish I could play my guitar, but I’m too impatient to learn.
- I’m super-competitive about everything. No one will go to the gym with me, and I like doing exams because it’s like a competition with myself.
- I get really grumpy when I’m hungry (but Johno is worse, so I usually get away with it!)
- I don’t drink tea or coffee. Marie doesn’t understand how I get anything done without caffeine 😉