Apologies that I’ve been a tad MIA, I’ve currently buried under a mound of essays, reading, and self-imposed dissertation schedules, but I thought I’d take a brief break to bring you a new Roundup, because today’s procrastination has led to some gems!!
- First up, have you seen Instagram’s new user pages?! Yay! And they look so nice! Are you on instagram? Leave me your username in the comments!!
- This is such a good idea!
- I know it’s a bit early for Christmas excitement, but I love this snowflake nail tutorial – and it looks pretty easy 🙂
- Speaking of nails – um, Essie nail polishes for £1.99? Go on then.
- These are an amazing idea if you’re doing DIY xmas pressies!
- Haha, Mo-tastic! Oh, the possibilities!
- This week, I completed my Goodreads challenge! The 50th book I read this year was The Song of Achilles and it is stunning. If you get a chance to read it, do. I sobbed through the last twenty pages; it is so, so beautiful.
- Safiya completed hers too – yay!!